Team members and families,
1. Just to clarify, our team does NOT have practice tomorrow night due to a scheduling conflict at Gentry Middle School that concerned several team members.
2. Our first practice will be held on 11/19 from 6:00-7:30 at the new Gans Creek Recreation Area Fieldhouse.
3. I want to start practice at 6:00, and therefore am asking parents to be at the fieldhouse no later than 5:50. There will be a 10 minute parent meeting from 5:50-6:00.
4. I welcome parent help during practice. If you have any desire to stay during practice and occasionally help with drills that would be fantastic. The smaller the groups I can break the boys into, the more time they will get with skill practice. You don't need to know a ton about basketball to help out. Just shoot me a text, and let me know if this of interest to you.
5. Make sure your child has basketball shoes and a 28.5 inch basketball ready to bring to practice. Water bottles are also a good idea.
Looking forward to meeting you all soon.